A dispute between businesses or individuals that escalates to litigation requires immediate attention and decisive action from experienced legal counsel. In any type of litigation, it is important to work with lawyers who understand the legal, procedural and strategic implications of all potential courses of action. Your attorneys must recognize both the immediate and long-term issues that can arise from a given matter and plan accordingly.
Providing Dynamic, Results-Oriented Legal Representation in New York City
Based in Brooklyn, lawyers at The Rybak Firm are well-situated to represent businesses and individuals across the New York area and beyond in a broad spectrum of legal matters, including:
- Commercial and business litigation, including partnership disputes, breach of contract claims and related matters
- Commercial real estate disputes, such as construction disputes, co-op board disputes, breaches of vendor agreements and other issues
- Construction project disputes related to materials, accidents and other contractual matters
- Healthcare litigation, including the recovery of no-fault claims on behalf of physicians and medical service providers
- Personal injury and wrongful death matters
Our litigation practice is marked by attention to detail, tenacity and above all, a desire to accomplish our clients’ specific objectives as efficiently as possible. We always examine the possibility of resolving a given dispute through negotiations or alternative means of dispute resolution, such as mediation or arbitration. These methods have their advantages, as they are frequently less costly and give clients more control over the outcome of the dispute. With this said, we prepare thoroughly for the possibility of trial, and will be ready to present a compelling case on your behalf when necessary. This approach has led to successful outcomes for clients time and again.