Car Accident Lawyer Brooklyn NY representing injured victims of Car Accidents
Did you know that Thanksgiving day has long been considered the deadliest holiday of the year for auto accidents by the U.S. Department of Transportation? One major factor contributing to that statistic are the increased number of drunk drivers on the road. While you are driving during the holidays, keep this information in mind:
- Keep your eyes open for drivers who are drifting in and out of lanes or who are going too fast or too slow. Also look for drivers who are disregarding traffic signals and stop signs.
- Other signs of drunk driving include: tailgating, driving with headlights off, driving into oncoming traffic, and car signals that are inconsistent with driving actions.
- If you suspect you are sharing the road with an intoxicated driver, slow down and let them drive ahead or turn off the road and take an alternate route.
- Stay as far away from this vehicle as you can. With drunk drivers, you cannot predict what they will do next.
- Call the police with the location, make, and model of the car. License plate numbers are very helpful, too.
- If you are driving in an urban setting, be on the lookout for drunk pedestrians who may walk into the street or not follow crosswalk signals.
- When at holiday parties, make sure your friends and family do not drive away from the party intoxicated. This can be easier said than done but it is important for drunk drivers to stay off the roads for their safety and the safety of others.
- Have the phone number of local taxi services or have the apps for car sharing services like Uber or Lyft on hand so that you can call friends and family a ride quickly.
- For yourself, be sure to always wear your seatbelt and plan who will be the designated driver for your group.
Personal Injury Lawyer of The Rybak Firm, PLLC., can Help
If you have been hit by a drunk driver, it is important that you speak with a Car Accident Lawyer so that you are fully compensated for your injuries and medical treatment. Car Accident Lawyer Brooklyn NY of The Rybak Firm, PLLC offer free consultations to accident victims. Call 718-307-5554 or e-mail us to setup up an appointment.
Car Accident Lawyer Near Me
Our offices are located in Brooklyn, NY. Although our offices are in Brooklyn, NY we serve the whole NYC Metro Area and represent clients in every borough of New York City. Car Accident Attorney is able to travel to you if you are unable to meet at our offices due to an injury. We also provide free transportation to and from our offices.
Our office address is:
1810 Voorhies Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235