Personal Injury Lawyer Representing Injured Victims Of Car Accidents In Brooklyn NY and all boroughs of New York City
A car accident can terrify many people. If a car accident injured you and are not at fault, you are entitled to seek compensation for your damages through a personal injury claim. You can receive compensation for your medical bills, physical rehabilitation, lost wages, and other related expenses from either your car insurance company or the other driver’s insurance company, depending on who was at fault.
What Are The Benefits of Hiring Car Accident Lawyer?
New York law and insurance companies can make car accident claims complicated and establishing liability difficult. A Car Accident Lawyer, however, can help you fully understand all of your options and guide you through the legal processes of filing a personal injury claim to help you receive all the compensation you deserve.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer:
- Dealing with the insurance company- Speaking with your insurance company after an accident can exhaust you. An experienced accident attorney understands the tactics used by insurance adjusters and can skillfully negotiate to recover the compensation you deserve.
- Understanding your settlement options- People injured in car accidents may pursue many different avenues for compensation. Even if you have a good idea of the value of your personal injury settlement, you may not know the legal procedures involved with litigating or mediating your claim. A lawyer can review your case and injuries and determine what compensation you may recover.
- A Lawyer is motivated to help you- Most personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, which means they only get paid if you receive an insurance settlement—so a lawyer will work hard to get you the maximum settlement possible. “What Is a Contingency Fee in New York Personal Injury Claim?”
When should you contact a lawyer?
- You were seriously or permanently injured
- A death resulted from an accident
- You don’t know who is at fault
- The collision took place in a construction zone, school zone, or another protected area
- The police or accident report does not accurately describe what happened
- The insurance company refuses to provide compensation
Contact Car Accident Attorney Today For A Free Consultation
If you were injured in a car accident and you are not at fault, hire a lawyer to help you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact a skilled and experienced team of Car Accident Attorneys of The Rybak Firm, PLLC., today by calling (718)307-5554 Available 24/7 or writing us online to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation. We will develop a legal strategy to help you recover compensation for the damages you sustained during the accident to which New York Law entitles you.
Car Accident Lawyer Near Me
Our offices are located in Brooklyn, New York. However, we serve the whole New York City Metro Area and represent clients in every borough of New York City. If an injury prevents you from meeting at our offices, our personal injury attorneys will travel to you. We also provide free transportation to and from our offices.
Our office is at:
1810 Voorhies Avenue, Ste #7
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.